Our laboratory services department provides convenient testing close to home.
Our experienced and highly skilled ASPC certified medical technologists/technicians, phlebotomists and staff provide prompt, friendly and accurate results to aid in the diagnosis of medical conditions.
We offer same day testing and no appointment is necessary
Special Notes for Lab Tests:
- Laboratory tests require a signed physician order with diagnosis.
- Fasting means you should not eat or drink any liquids except for water during the 12 hours prior to your lab test.
- When fasting, you may drink plenty of water.
- When fasting, you may take your medications.
- Always follow any instructions given to you by your physician.
Laboratory Collection Hours:
Registration for Saturday, Sunday and weekdays before 7:00 am and after 5:00 pm will be done at the Wamego Health Center Emergency Department admissions desk. A new registration is required each time you come in for lab testing.
- Monday – Thursday 6:00 am to 8:00 pm (Quest/Lab Card Collections 6:00 am – 6:00 pm)
- Friday — 6:00 am – 6:00 pm (Quest/Lab Card Collections 6:00 am – 6:00 pm)
- Saturday — 7:00 am – 1:00 pm (no Quest/Lab Card Collections)
- Sunday – 8:00 am – 10:00 am (no Quest/Lab Card Collections)
Please call us with any questions.