Join Wamego Health Center and community partners during a Health Fair from 9 a.m. to noon Sept. 22 at Wamego Health Center, 711 Genn Drive, Wamego. All services will be provided at no cost.
Services provided will include blood pressure and glucose screenings, information about clinical offerings at Wamego Health Center, behavioral health, financial assistance, advanced directives, healthy living and prescription management. A drug self-disposal station will also be available to allow community members to safely dispose of expired medication. Wamego Health Center’s very own Chef Dustin Cherry will provide a live cooking demonstration, using healthy food and in-season produce.
Community partners will provide:
• Vision screenings will be available for children and adults, age 20 and younger.
• Disposal of personal eye glasses.
• Pottawatomie County and Wamego emergency vehicles will be on site for demonstrations.
• A LifeStar helicopter will be on site.
• Bike safety and helmet fittings.