After a heart attack or diagnosis of a heart condition, learning to rebuild your cardiovascular strength is extremely important.
The cardiac rehabilitation program at Wamego Health Center is a medically supervised program that helps people with heart conditions strengthen their hearts and get back to living life! Our specialized staff team up with you and your physician to formulate a care plan that is specific to your individual needs. Our goal is to help you improve your strength and stamina. We strive for overall heart health and want to help you achieve a successful lifestyle change.
Our Program Includes:
- State of the art exercise equipment.
- Nutrition, exercise and smoking cessation education.
- Continuous Telemetry monitoring during exercise.
- The ability to print progress reports for you to share with your cardiologist.
Patients who have or are currently experiencing the following health conditions qualify for our program.
- Experienced a Heart Attack within the past 12 months
- Angioplasty with our without stent placement
- Coronary artery bypass graft
- Stable Angina
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Heart Transplant
- Congestive Heart Failure
A referral from your primary care physician or cardiologist is required.
For more information about our services, please call us!