Wamego Family Clinic is committed to excellence in patient care.
We deliver comprehensive healthcare that is personalized, compassionate and respectful. Our patients and their families often comment on their ability to receive high quality medical care for their entire family–close to home. We pride ourselves on the outstanding work and positive, high energy culture our Medical Staff provide every day.
Wamego Family Clinic is proud to work with a staff of highly qualified Family Practice Physicians, an Internal Medicine Specialist and a Physician’s Assistant. Combined, our providers have over 100 years of experience caring for patients. Our providers offer wellness services, preventive care and a treatment of a wide variety of medical conditions.
Our services include:
- All care and wellness from birth to seniors
- Acute Care: sudden onset of illness
- Pediatric immunizations with well-child exams
- Routine exams
- Illness, sore throats, cold and flu symptoms
- High cholesterol
- Blood Sugar Problems
- Treatment for skin rashes or warts
- Well Woman exams
- School and Sports Physicals
- CDL physicals
- Minor surgical procedures
Hours of operation:
- Monday – Saturday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
To make an appointment or learn more about our clinic and providers call (785) 456-6288